Beauty Salon, Specialist Beauty Therapists, Decleor Facials, Nailtiques Nail Care, Orly Gel FX Nail Care
Lets face it, your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and you will want everything to be perfect! It’s a tall order too as the amount of things that need organising can be overwhelming, and most of us are not experts in wedding management. The bride needs to feel confident and relaxed throughout the big day and her dress has to fulfil a number of functions, looking amazing and being comfortable are high on the list of requirements.
This is why the wedding dress is a very specialised garment, and along with the design of the dress, a major aspect is body shape. Those who sell bridal dresses and outfits know all too well that what looks fabulous on Megan Markle, can be disastrous on a different body type.
It helps to determine which body type you fit into from these five categories, before choosing your dress:-
- Hourglass – Shoulders, chest and hips are around the same size, but the waist is smaller and well defined. Show off the waist here with dresses tightly fitted in this area, and corset style backs for a snug fit. Balance with sweetheart or V shaped necklines, and fishtail designs.
- Straight – Shoulders, chest and hips are a similar size and the waist is about the same too. Lots of pretty beading around the neck and chest area, and a full skirt look great here, or even a column shaped dress. White tailored suits also create a chic bridal look.
- Pear Shaped – The hips are wider than the shoulders and chest, so sleeves or shoulder detail with a fitted dress is best.
- Inverted Triangle – The hips are narrower than the shoulders and chest, meaning thicker straps or sleeves and a V neck or plunging neckline will minimise shoulders.
- Apple Shaped – The midriff section is the widest part with narrower shoulders and hips. A shorter style dress to show off legs is a good option for this shape, or a strapless dress to draw the eye. Empire shaped dresses that skim over the midsection are ideal too.
Don’t forget the effect that carefully selected accessories and hair embellishments can provide. These can make a bridal outfit stand out and ensure you look a million dollars!
Sixtus Pedicare, Artdeco Make Up & Nouveau Semi-permanent Lash-extensions
Osteopathic Treatment of Osteoarthritis, Neck, Back & Spinal Pain, Newcastle & Whitley Bay
According to recent figures, a staggering 9.96 million working days were lost in the UK in 2014, due to chronic back and neck pain, costing more than one billion pounds. The issue of chronic pain affects people of all ages and is thought to be on the increase due to lifestyle changes which include long periods sitting at a computer for work or entertainment. Over the counter medications are seldom effective and doctors are frequently at a loss to tackle the problem in any significant way.
Advice to help combat this type of pain is widely available on the internet and in books, suggesting regular breaks, movement, stretching, a proper seating position and exercises. Few people realise that even when at rest their back is always hard at work, and these actions can ease tension build up in muscles and lessen disc pressure.
Our digital promotional partners Whitley Bay Osteopathic Centre, use manual techniques to successfully relieve and treat a variety of conditions. Pinpointing and manipulating the affected tissues of the body, stimulates the body’s own built in healing process. Each patient is assessed and treated according to their specific individual needs, by skilled specialists with extensive knowledge in areas such as anatomy, physiology and neurology. Treatment consists of soft tissue work and gentle manipulation once an area has been identified as troublesome. The qualified osteopaths at Whitley Bay Osteopathic Centre, can advise on patient self help when not attending the clinic to compliment their treatment and avoid re-occurrence.
Patient feedback is extremely positive with many reporting improvements within three treatments, often after enduring years of pain and discomfort.
The team at Whitley Bay Osteopathic Centre, treat a wide variety of conditions including back pain, neck pain, headaches, joint problems, arthritic discomfort, repetitive strain injury, spine and postural issues amongst many others. As they focus on the patient rather than the complaint, there are a number of related conditions which are helped by osteopathy like asthma, osteoarthritic pain, mobility, IBS and even depression.
For more information or to book an appointment please call the centre on (0191) 252 1555
Patient Centred Osteopathy, Postural Improvement, Chronic Pain Relief, Repetitive Strain Injury Treatment, Tyne & Wear
Our new website is now live.